This step-by-step practical instruction offers essential knowledge of probate processes and best practices for handling each unique case effectively. During the program, Alyssa will cover Step 4: Addressing Creditor Claims and Step 7: Resolving Disputes and Navigating Probate Litigation. Read more below to see what she will explore during each step.
Step 4: Addressing Creditor Claims
- Issuing Notices to Creditors: What Works Best
- Validating Claims
- Determining the Priority of Creditor Rights
- Selling Property to Satisfy Claims: What to Sell, How to Do it and How to Properly Record it
- Satisfying Tax Claims and Liens
Step 7: Resolving Disputes and Navigating Probate Litigation
- Will Contests, Deed Contests, Allegations of Undue Influence and Other Causes of Action
- Obtaining Court Guidance for Proposed Actions Regarding the Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation Rules, Procedures and Evidentiary Provisions
- Fiduciary Misconduct, Liability, Disputes with Beneficiaries
- Effective Approaches to Resolving Disputes Without Going to Court
Joining the panel with Alyssa is Paige N. Fox of Chuhak & Tecson, P.C., Ryan Holmes of Clark Hill PLC, Robert B. Kuenzel of Kuenzel Law, PLLC, Diana Larson of Funkhouser Vegosen Liebman & Dunn Ltd and Sandra D. Mertens of Gensburg, Calandriello & Kanter, P.C.
Register for the seminar here. Use Promo Code FSPN50 at checkout to get $50 off!