Join HMB Legal Counsel and Crowe LLP on June 22, 2023, for a complimentary webinar focused on recent updates and the latest trends in unclaimed property. Register for the webinar here.
12:00 – 1:00 PM CT
Businesses may hold outstanding balances payable to customers, employees, vendors and business partners, which can trigger an obligation to file unclaimed property reports. This is often a challenging task for business owners to ensure that funds are returned to the rightful owners or remitted accurately to each state. Businesses can effectively manage their annual reporting requirement and avoid unexpected assessments by understanding the basics of unclaimed property and establishing internal processes.
During this webinar, our experienced speakers will provide practical insights and advice for navigating the complex world of unclaimed property. They will discuss recent updates in unclaimed property laws and cases and cover the latest trends in unclaimed property compliance, reporting and audit defense.
After this session, attendees will:
- Understand unclaimed property concepts and rules
- Gain knowledge about the latest unclaimed property developments across the states
- Have a better grasp of unclaimed property reporting requirements to ensure your business is compliant
1 hour CLE (IL) and CPE credit provided (pending).
Register for the webinar here.
- David Hughes, Partner, HMB Legal Counsel
- Shawn Kane, Partner, Crowe LLP
- Maggie Young, Partner, Crowe LLP