David will give a practical overview of the cannabis and hemp market, litigation and regulatory issues, the application process, banking and finance challenges, implications for employers and more.
Other topics covered at the seminar include:
- Steams of Commerce
- Federal Law, Enforcement and Implications
- Hemp and CBD
- Illinois: Medical to Adult Use and Hemp
- Challenges - Banking, Insurance, Finance, Tax
- Intellectual Property - Challenges and Best Practices
- Counseling Clients Who are Touching, Selling Into or Investing in the Industry
- Implications for Employers In-and-Out of the Industry
This program is approved for 7.0 units of general CLE in Illinois through February 20, 2022.