We will be accepting applications for 2017-2018 School Year Law
Clerks between March 1, 2017 - May 31, 2017. Please note that if
selected for an interview, candidates will need to be available to
interview at our office in Chicago during the last week of
June. Please send your resume, cover letter and transcripts
in a single pdf to: email@example.com.
Office Services Manager
Horwood Marcus & Berk is looking for an Office Services
Manager to handle the overall direction, development and evaluation
of the firm's Office Services processes and staff and to oversee
the maintenance of the firm's office space. Specific duties
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evaluate the processes and procedures of the Office Services
department, including the conference center, reception area and
copy center operations.
- Oversee the staffing of the Office Services department,
including ensuring adequate coverage for all projects and tasks,
assigning tasks to Office Services staff, supervising Office
Services staff, and acting as a liaison between the Office Services
department and the rest of the firm, ensuring that all tasks are
completed at a satisfactory level.
- Maintain supplies inventory including office supplies, copy
room, mail room and kitchen supplies.
- Manage the maintenance of the copiers, scanners and printers
and coordinate repairs. Make recommendations to COO when new
machinery/equipment is needed.
- Oversee all shipping and receiving of mail and packages,
including court filings and messenger services.
- Maintain office facilities to the highest level, including
managing office moves and relocation projects, complying with
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with external
- Manage client file release procedures including maintaining the
database on released files.
- Manage off-site storage and maintain database with respect to
- Commitment to client service.
- Act as liaison between the building and the firm. Make the firm
aware of building regulations and security protocols. Notify firm
employees of building evacuation and fire drill procedures and when
drills are scheduled. Serve as lead of and assign duties to the
Life Safety Team.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3
years of management experience in a professional services
environment. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have
a professional demeanor, excellent communication skills and the
ability to be an effective leader of a team. Must also have the
physical capability to lift 25 lbs. Qualified candidates may email
resumes to the HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org